Registration Forms/ Information
If you plan to join for Fall 2020, please contact email@example.com
before you start on forms
Due to Covid-19 social distancing restrictions, and strictly following USRowing's safety guidelines for socially distant rowing, our fall program will look much different than usual. We have been able to establish safe, socially distant pods at our summer camp and will continue this into the fall and as long as social distancing is mandated by Pennsylvania
2. Have a Physical Examination by your family physician or at Med Express (club sports participants are not eligible for school-bases examinations. CIPPEE Section V & Section VI pages found on the Family ID Registration (link found on the bottom right of Family ID page). These must be filled out by a physician and returned to Fox Chapel Area High School Athletic Department By August 30, DO NOT RETURN TO COACH OR THE TEAM .
3. FC Rowing Registration Form Fall 2020 must be filled out online. This form includes the membership application, the Athlete Code of Conduct, and the Aspinwall Riverfront Park Waiver.
4. Swim Test Form- (Rowers new to the team only) Print and take to a lifeguard. Any certified Lifeguard can give the test. The test must be completed and returned coach in person or mailed to FCCrew, 501 Guyasuta Road. Pittsburgh PA 15215 before your first practice in order to to be eligible to row
5. Join USRowing as a basic individual member. You cannot attend practice without this because without it you are not covered under our insurance policy. Our club # is 716. You will need our club code ND97D to link your membership and waiver to our roster. Parents must complete a waiver (below) as part of their child joining USRowing. There is a small fee of about $10 associated with joining USRowing.
7. Payment of dues must be done in accordance with notice from our treasurer. You will be notified by the treasurer when payment is due. Installments and in some cases partial scholarships can be arranged by contacting out treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you would like to join or to receive more information, please contact Mark Bellinger, Head coach before you fill out forms.