Registration Forms/ Information
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
Covid-19 social distancing restrictions are gradually easing, and we are following USRowing, state, school district, and local guidelines.
To join for the spring season, 2022
2. Have a Physical Examination by your family physician or at Med Express (club sports participants are not eligible for school-based examinations. CIPPEE Section V & Section VI pages found on the Family ID Registration (link found on the bottom right of Family ID page). These must be filled out by a physician and returned to Fox Chapel Area High School Athletic Department By February 28th, DO NOT RETURN TO COACH OR THE TEAM.
3. FC Rowing Registration Form Winter/Spring 2022 must be filled out online. This form includes the membership application, the Athlete Code of Conduct, and the Aspinwall Riverfront Park Waiver.
4. Swim Test Form- (Rowers new to the team only) Print and take to a lifeguard. Any certified Lifeguard can give the test. The test must be completed and returned to your coach in person before your first on-water practice in order to to be eligible to row.
5. Join USRowing as a basic individual member. You cannot attend practice without this because without it you are not covered under our insurance policy. Our club # is 716. You will need our club code ND97D to link your membership and waiver to our roster. Parents must complete a waiver (below) as part of their child joining USRowing. There is a small fee of about $10 associated with joining USRowing.
7. Payment of dues must be done in accordance with notice from our treasurer. You will be notified by the treasurer when payment is due. Installments and in some cases partial scholarships can be arranged by contacting our treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you would like to join or to receive more information, please contact the team at email@example.com before you fill out forms.